Basic information on Data Protection of TWOTIMES (MitisWorld, S.L.)
Provision of online services.
Web user management.
Commercial communications related to our services.
Express consent and legitimate interest.
The recipient of the processed data is TWOTIMES. No data is transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
the organizer of the fair and the exhibitors who have participated in it. No data is transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information
At TWOTIMES we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe we should be transparent about it.
For this reason, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), TWOTIMES informs the user that , as data controller, will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
– Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, according to your interests and needs.
– We are transparent in relation to the data we obtain about you and the reason why we do it.
– Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information, we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
– We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
– Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: MITISWORLD SL
Registered office: C/ Manel Quer 5- 7 Entrl. 2b
N.I.F. nº : B55257760
TWOTIMES has appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within its organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
– Name, address and date of birth.
– Name, address and date of birth.
– Information regarding payments and returns.
– IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device’s operating system.
– Any other information or data that you decide to share with us.
In some cases, the completion of the registration form is mandatory to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for what do we treat your data?
At TWOTIMES we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
– Manage orders or contract any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
– Manage the sending of the information requested.
– Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks, being able to carry out automatic evaluations, obtain profiles and segmentation tasks of the users. customers in order to personalize treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the customer’s online experience.
– Develop and manage contests, raffles or other promotional activities that may be organized.
– In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third-party companies for audit reasons, as well as handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from clients or Public Administrations
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Registry of Treatment Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The treatment of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
– Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
– Legitimate interest for the processing of our clients’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic evaluations and profiling.
– Compliance with legal obligations to prevent fraud, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, while the business relationship lasts), as well as for compliance with the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data. data.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, TWOTIMES will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with whom TWOTIMES works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use said information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
TWOTIMES tries to guarantee the security of personal data when they are sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures to protect personal data. These third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with the data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of said legal obligations will be disclosed.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
Where is your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU. The data that is sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield”.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights through a request to the following email: email@example.com
By virtue of what the RGPD establishes, you can request:
– Right of access: you can request information about the personal data that we have about you.
– Derecho de rectificación: puedes comunicar cualquier cambio en tus datos personales.
– Right of deletion and oblivion: you can request the deletion after blocking personal data.
– Right of limitation to the treatment: it supposes the restriction of the treatment of the personal data.
– Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing their further processing.
– Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading for transmission to another person in charge.
– Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be made based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be denied if you request that data necessary to comply with legal obligations be deleted.
Likewise, if you have any complaint about the processing of data, you can file a claim with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating TWOTIMES from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. TWOTIMES reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been held with users, in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
TWOTIMES is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not produced by itself and for which another source is indicated, for which reason it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
TWOTIMES reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information. TWOTIMES is exempt from liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by TWOTIMES whenever it comes from sources other than TWOTIMES.
Likewise, the user certifies that he is over 14 years of age and that he has the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of his personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to children under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 7 of LO3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), TWOTIMES will require valid consent. , free, unequivocal, specific and informed of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or other form of identification of the person giving the consent will be required.
In the case of people over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
TWOTIMES has adopted the legally required Personal Data protection security levels, and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures within its reach to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data provided to TWOTIMES.
TWOTIMES is not responsible for hypothetical damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond TWOTIMES; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties. people through illegitimate interference beyond the control of TWOTIMES. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on his hard drive, he has the possibility of configuring the browser in such a way that it prevents the installation of these files. For more information see our Cookies Policy.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, with a distinction being made between session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to navigate through a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as those that serve to remember the elements that make up a shopping cart).
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Plug-in cookies for exchanging social content: so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person in charge to follow the user’s behaviour.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management of the advertising spaces on the website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the website’s advertising spaces based on the information collected on the user’s behaviour and habits, adapting advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
How to change your cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from MITISWORLD or any other website using your browser. Each browser is different, you can find out how to do this in your browser’s help menu where the procedure for deletion is set. For more information:
Disabling cookies may cause the website to malfunction or prevent you from accessing certain features of the website.
Cookies used on the website
The web portal uses different types of cookies for different purposes. Below is a list of the cookies used:
Third party cookies
Modification of the conditions